Hotline Numbers:
+91 9289151047, +91 9811437895
Home » Products » Feasibility Studies, Project Report Services » Project Report on Poultry And Hatchery Farming (Eiri-0999)

Project Report on Poultry And Hatchery Farming (Eiri-0999)

Project Report on Poultry And Hatchery Farming (Eiri-0999)
Project Report on Poultry And Hatchery Farming (Eiri-0999)
Send Inquiry
Product Code : Project Report
Brand Name : ITI
Product Description
Poultry And Hatchery Farming (Eiri-0999)
Poultry farms are increasing steadily. Many government agencies are encouraging poultry farming and even short term training courses are organized regularly. Such farms have generated considerable employment opportunities in semi urban and rural areas. Marketing of poultry birds is expensive and death of birds during transit is the main bottleneck. This compels most of the poultry farms to concentrate on nearby markets even if it means less prices. Instead, if these birds are processed after dressing and packed in tins then transportation is easier, shelf life of the product goes up and the product is more hygienic. It is believed that the indian Poultry Industry is 5,000 years old, since last 4 decades it began to witness remarkable growth  from backyard to poultry industry. The organized sector of poultry industry is contributing nearly 70% of the total output and the rest 30% in the unorganized sector.
Cost Estimation
  • Land & Building (Area 15 Acres)  Rs. 1.70 Cr.
  • Plant & Machinery  Rs. 53 Lacs         
  • W.C. for 1 Months  Rs. 27 Lacs           
  • Total Capital Investment  Rs. 2.70 Cr.              
  • Rate of Return  43%   
  • Break Even Point 52%
Note: ITI can modify the Capacity and Project Cost based on your requirement.

Contents of the Project Reports

Uses and Applications
Market Position
Present Manufacturers
Detailed Process of Manufacture
B.I.S. Specifications
Process Flow Sheet Diagram, Plant Layout,
Cost Economics with Profitability Analysis
Land & Building Requirements with Rates
List & Details of Plant and Machinery with their Costs
Raw Materials Details/List and Costs
Power & Water Requirements
Labour/Staff Requirements
Utilities and Overheads
Total Capital Investment
Cost of Production
Break Even Point
Land Man Ratio
Suppliers of Plant & Machineries and Raw Materials
Cash Flow Statement
Repayment Schedule
Interest Chart
Depreciation Chart
Projected Balance Sheet for 5 Years etc.

Industrial Technologies, India

Industrial Technologies, India
4449, Nai Sarak, Main Road, Chawri Bazar, Delhi - 110006, India
Phone : +918068341941
Mr. Ankur Gupta (CEO)
Mobile : +918068341941
Account Holder Name: Industrial Technologies, India IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code : SBIN0001273
Current Account Number: 3312 1123 908 MICR CODE : 110002141
Bank Address: State Bank of India, Hauz Quazi, Delhi 110006, India
INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES, INDIA All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.